Charles Carbone, Esq. is an attorney practicing in California dedicated to fighting for prisoner rights and human rights for California prisoners and their families.
Charles represents prisoners in California's worst prisons on conditions of
their confinement including:
- Parole Hearings for Life Inmates
- En Banc and Rescission Hearings for Life Inmates
- Appeals of Parole Denials
- State and Federal Appeals of Criminal Convictions
- Indeterminate gang validations
- Appeals of California Department of Corrections CDC 115's
Charles is personally and professionally dedicated to championing the rights
of prisoners in the state of California.
View Charles Carbone giving testimony in Sacramento in front of the Assembly and Senate Public Safety committee, California State Legislature, regarding the treatment of prisoners and the prison hunger strike in February, 2014: